2004 to present: Trial attorney. Practice includes contract review, physician contract disputes, drafting appropriate contract and legal documents and waivers, domestic relations, personal injury, adoption, custody matters, general practice.
2003 to present: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. During my appointment on the Ohio Chiropractic Board where I served as President, I served as a test examiner for Part IV at the Atlanta testing locations. After 2009, I have continued working with NBCE as a content editor and also as a grader for the Ethics and Boundaries Exam.
November 2002 to October 2009: Appointed by the Governor to the Ohio State Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Past President. The Board provides oversight and regulates the practice of Chiropractic professionals in the State of Ohio. Boards duties include resolving disputes, disciplinary hearings, and recommending legislative changes.
January 2007 to January 2009: Assistant Prosecutor for the city of Chillicothe, Ohio. As assistant prosecutor, prosecutes criminal and traffic violators for the city of Chillicothe and Ross County, Ohio.
2002 to 2006: Physician Advisor for Careworks, Inc., a Bureau of Workers Compensation (BWC) certified Managed Care Organization providing oversight and case management of workers’ compensation claims. Duties include; Peer/File Review and Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) second level dispute resolution, and ensuring accuracy of written reports submitted to the BWC.
1998 to 2001: Served as Assistant Medical Director for Team Health Care Partnership, Inc., a BWC certified MCO. Providing Peer Review, ADR first and second level disputes resolution, and Claims Management. Also served as Marketing Representative for Team Health and fulfilled duties as an Ohio BWC ADR Committee Member.
2002 to 2004: Representative for BarBri Bar Review, marketing review courses to law school graduates in addition to overseeing course administration. Post graduate responsible territory includes University of Cincinnati Law School and Chase Law School in Northern Kentucky.
2002 – Externship with the Attorney General, Health and Human Services Division; through Capital University Law School.
1995 to 1999: served as Palmer College of Chiropractic Regional Recruiter. Representing Palmer at Collegiate Career Events, assisting potential students in application process in addition to developing and personalizing recruiting presentations.
- Chillicothe/Ross Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 1994-1999
- Ross County Board of Development Disabilities Board of Directors 1989-99
and again appointed from 2010 to present
- Chillicothe Jaycees (Past President) 1989-2004
- Chillicothe Junior Civic League (Past Vice-Pres.) 1993-99
- Chillicothe Kiwanis Club (Past Community Service Chair) 1989-98
- Ohio University Guest Lecturer
- Chillicothe Gazette Guest Writer
- A Special Wish Foundation for Terminally ill children – Board Member
- Keeping in Developmental Step- foundation for physically and/or mentally challenged children; volunteer
- Fall Festival of Leaves volunteer
- “Bookworm” reading program for Elementary children-volunteer
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Ross County, volunteer
- Columbus Festival of Trees- Designer and Sponsor
- “Quake Relief” fundraiser for Y.S.K. families in Japan- committee
- United Way Volunteer
- Chillicothe Bicentennial Parade Committee
- “Special Santa” project for underprivileged children- volunteer
- Outstanding Firefighter of the Year Award- founder
- Outstanding Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Award- founder
- Bishop Flaget Catholic School- School Board member 2006-2009
- Junior Achievement Volunteer teacher 2009-2011
- Volunteer for Dave Thomas Center for Adoption Law
- Ohio, 2004
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Capital University
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Biology
- Representative for BarBri Bar Review, 2002 to 2004
Honors and Awards
- 2013 Chillicothe Jaycees "Citizen of the Year"
- 2013 Grand Marshall, Jaycees Halloween Parade
- Ohio Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Delta Theta Phi Professional Legal Fraternity
- Appointed by the Governor to the Ohio State Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Past President, 2002 to 2009
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2003 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Regional Recruiter, 1995 to 1999
- Attorney General, Health and Human Services Division, Extern, 2002
- Team Health Care Partnership, Inc., Assistant Medical Director, 1998 to 2001
- Careworks, Inc., Physician Advisor, 2002 to 2006
- City of Chillicothe, Ohio, Assistant Prosecutor, 2007 to 2009
Now Offering Personalized Dissolution and Divorce Packages
As a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic as well as your Attorney, we care about helping you start your new life and strive to make the transition as painless as possible. You now have the option to choose from several packages that include personal trainers to jump-start you in the direction of your new life.
You deserve this. It’s never too late to live happily ever after.