- Associate Attorney
- Ohio, 2001
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- J.D. - 2001
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- B.S. - 1998
- Domestic Relations 60%
- Probate and Estate Planning 10%
- Civil, Contract Disputes 20%
- Other Civil Litigation 10%
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2001 to Present
- Ohio Municipal Attorney Association, Member, 2004 to Present
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
Now Offering Personalized Dissolution and Divorce Packages
As a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic as well as your Attorney, we care about helping you start your new life and strive to make the transition as painless as possible. You now have the option to choose from several packages that include personal trainers to jump-start you in the direction of your new life.
You deserve this. It’s never too late to live happily ever after.