- Associate Attorney
- Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2009
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Honors: Dean's List
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- B.A. - 2005
- Divorce, Dissolution Custody 80%
- General Practice 20%
- Cigar Band, Local Charity, 2017 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Office of the Ohio Public Defender, Supervising Attorney, 2012 to 2021
- Law Office of Timothy P. Hartory, Associate Attorney, 2009 to 2012
Now Offering Personalized Dissolution and Divorce Packages
As a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic as well as your Attorney, we care about helping you start your new life and strive to make the transition as painless as possible. You now have the option to choose from several packages that include personal trainers to jump-start you in the direction of your new life.
You deserve this. It’s never too late to live happily ever after.